The final scene (including “Our Time”), from the 2013 West End revival of Merrily We Roll Along, performed by Mark Umbers, Jenna Russell, Matthew Barrow (u/s).
Listen and cry.
While I have a limited collection of fun things like this to add to the internet, I do have bits of fun to share. Like the amazing Ms. Kelli O’Hara singing “Glitter and be gay.”
- Talking with ramblingdaniel and realizing how scarily similar we are.
- Seeing a show that I wish wouldn’t end (happens with decreasing frequency as I age…).
- Snuggling with my handsome cat, Bear.
- Tech week, where everything and everyone comes together.
- Lazing in the sun reading an excellent book.
- The National Theatre.
- Movie musical marathon singalongs with great friends.
- Meeting new people.
- The 48 cent bin at the Strand.
- Max Brenner’s chocolate shots.
- Cider with blackcurrant.
- Wiener schnitzel and spaetzle.
- My venus fly trap, Audrey III.
I don’t understand people who don’t like the movie The Sound Of Music
like, go back into hibernation and jerk off to anguished woody allen quotes, you joy-devouring primate